Ready to work with some of the most innovative SaaS companies in the world? Do you take pride in where you work, and the work your team is putting out? To support teams of exceptional creatives and visionary strategists? Then we want you to be our new Account Manager.
As Account Manager, you’ll oversee and direct multiple projects at a time, working directly with both internal teams and clients to help ensure work is completed on time and on budget. And you’ll use your sharp communication skills to keep the client informed of project status as well as obtain up to date info that creative teams need to execute projects. You’ll even have a hand in developing solutions, as well as participating in business development efforts. Additionally, your responsibilities will include monitoring for accurate financial management of your projects overall.
* Collaborate with the project team to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints.
* Work with the client team as well as any and all members of the assigned project team to estimate costs and timing for project tasks and deliverables.
* Coordinate all activities of the project team and ensure that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating team meetings, communicating action steps, and delivering weekly status reports to the project team, the client and management.
* Develop, maintain, review and disseminate all project documentation including project schedules, status reports, budgets, change orders, invoices, and post mortem reviews.
* Ensure all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved by management.
* Development of propposals for government work and large contract jobs.
* Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, requirements and success measures.
* Work with Account Management to obtain and document client signoff at key points during project.
* Collaborate on the content and presentation of key client deliverables to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality and timeliness.
* Act as client point-of-contact for all day-to-day project related efforts.
* Relay client communications back to the client team to execute the tasks, and act as a liaison between both parties.
* Daily communication with clients via Slack, Phone and Skype, as well as occasionally in person.
* Own account status, hours and expense management for their assigned projects as well as identify issues in profitability across projects.
* Work with Account Management to ensure Revenue, Account Status and Staffing reports are accurate and completed on time.
* Manage project financial lifecycle, including estimates, revenue forecasts, invoicing, payables, receivables, etc.
* Manage vendor/third party relationships (i.e. such as photographers, stock photo services, and video production).
* 3-5 years of experience managing interactive projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment.
* Bachelor’s degree not required, but benficial.
* Competent knowledge of web technologies and programming languages (You do not need to know how to code, only need to know how to discuss things competently with clients), CMS and Marketing Platforms: Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, Craft, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components.
* Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
* High performance proposal writing, and the ability to systemize proposals.
* Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Working knowledge of contract interpretation and negotiation.
* Strong Google Apps knowledge.