Digital Project Manager
Ready to work with some of the most innovative SaaS companies in the world? Do you take pride in where you work, and the work your team is putting out? Then we want you to be our new Digital Project Manager.
As Digital Project Manager, you’ll oversee and direct multiple projects at a time, working directly with both internal teams and clients to help ensure work is completed on time and on budget. And you’ll use your sharp communication skills to keep the client informed of project status as well as obtain up to date info that creative teams need to execute projects. You’ll even have a hand in developing solutions, as well as participating in business development efforts. Additionally, your responsibilities will include monitoring for accurate financial management of your projects overall.
- Collaborate with the project team to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints.
- Work with the client team as well as any and all members of the assigned project team to estimate costs and timing for project tasks and deliverables.
- Coordinate all activities of the project team and ensure that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating team meetings, communicating action steps, and delivering weekly status reports to the project team, the client and management.
- Develop, maintain, review and disseminate all project documentation including project schedules, status reports, budgets, change orders, invoices, and post mortem reviews.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, requirements and success measures.
- Work with Operations to obtain and document client signoff at key points during project.
- Collaborate on the content and presentation of key client deliverables to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality and timeliness.
- Act as client point-of-contact for all day-to-day project related efforts.
- Relay client communications back to the client team to execute the tasks, and act as a liaison between both parties.
- Daily communication with clients via Slack, Phone and Skype, as well as occasionally in person.
- Own account status, hours and expense management for their assigned projects as well as identify issues in profitability across projects.
- Work with Operations to ensure Revenue, Account Status and Staffing reports are accurate and completed on time.
- Manage project financial lifecycle, including estimates and revenue forecasts.
- Manage vendor/third party relationships (i.e. such as photographers, stock photo services, and video production).
- 3-5 years of experience managing interactive projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree not required, but benficial.
- Competent knowledge of web technologies and programming languages (You do not need to know how to code, only need to know how to discuss things competently with clients), CMS and Marketing Platforms: Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, Craft, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components.
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Bonus points if:
- You see problems as a challenge and are proud to implement process to provide continuous improvement
- You enjoy hosting or participating in community events and love the startup community in Vancouver
- You aren't a sore loser when you get beat during our company Mario Kart tournaments
On top of looking after our team with comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options, we love a Friday team lunch and have a constantly full snack cupboard. We proudly rep a casual office environment - you won't see suits and ties here (unless we are feeling fancy). But most of all, you're joining a growing team where the sky is the limit, and have the opportunity to help build our agency with our founders and expert team.
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, please apply through our online application form.
Salary Range: $50-72K + Benefits, based on experience.
No recruiters, agencies, phone calls or unannounced visits, please. Local Greater Vancouver (or willing to relocate) candidates only. Our office is located in Coquitlam, BC, but we're remote friendly and only require you to be in office a few days per week.