Intermediate Front-End Developer
We are all about delivering world class, innovative, design focused websites and we are looking for a talented front-end developer with Shopify and Wordpress experience to join our team!
Development experience on Shopify and Wordpress is a must. Experience with Shopify Plus and certifications would be a bonus! You will also need strong general front-end web development skills in:
We also work in a variety of other great platforms so it's a bonus if you have knowledge/experience in:
- Email Templates
- Ruby on Rails
Your passion is all things front-end, it is where you have experience, where you want to grow and what you want to share. You are looking to broaden your experience developing for marketing platforms such as HubSpot, Unbounce & Marketo. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Redstamp is an award-winning digital agency, and the brains behind some notable new SaaS ventures. We’re fast moving and our product footprint is growing every day as we help other SaaS and technology startups to rapidly grow their businesses. We’re looking for people like you to help build and grow our agency from the ground up.
- You love the challenge of writing efficient, scalable code
- You have experience building Shopify themes from scratch
- You have an understanding of building Wordpress themes.
- You love all things front-end, it's your passion, and it's where you want to grow.
- You are disciplined at your craft, accountable and a team player. We are a fast-moving agency that grows our product footprint every day
- You love collaboration and working in an open environment
- Work with our CTO and design team to create award-winning solutions for our clients
- Broaden Shopify and other marketing platform development skillsets within the team
- Working to gain certifications on platforms such as Shopify, HubSpot, Unbounce, Marketo & Pardot
- Work with the latest front end technology including responsive, retina images & pixel density and CSS3 so we can deliver a quality interactive experience
- Collaborate in an Agile environment to quickly iterate and prototype digital products
- Competitive salary ($62-68K per year depending on qualifications and experience)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Company lunch on Fridays and access to our delicious snacks
- Casual office environment - you won't see suits and ties here (unless we are feeling fancy)
- The opportunity to grow and help build our agency with our founders
Note: no recruiters or agencies please. Local Greater Vancouver (or willing to relocate) candidates only.