Quality Assurance Analyst
We are all about delivering world class, innovative, design focused websites and we are looking for a super detail oriented person to help us deliver on the promise of flawless execution!
We are seeking an quality assurance analyst with 1-3 years of experience in software and/or website quality assurance. You must be extremely detail oriented, able to spot the slightest inconsistency between a design file and executed website in layout, colour, font and copy. You must be proficient in proofreading english, able to pick-up on the spelling errors, grammar mistakes and typos. Ability to proofread in other languages in addition to english would be a big plus. You must have experience writing user stories, use cases and test plans, and have expertise with both automated and manual testing tools and techniques.
You must have experience/understanding of:
- Some integration and load testing tools
Experience with any of the following would be an asset:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Browser Stack
- Ghost Inspector
Your passion is delivering flawless user experiences! Quality assurance is your chosen career path, in which you want to broaden your experience and share your knowledge with others. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Redstamp is an award-winning digital agency, and the brains behind some notable new SaaS ventures. We’re fast moving and our product footprint is growing every day as we help other SaaS and technology startups to rapidly grow their businesses. We’re looking for people like you to help build and grow our agency from the ground up.
- You must have 3+ years of experience with web development technologies such as HTML and CSS
- You must have experience with automated functional and visual regression testing tools
- You must have strong spelling and grammar skills
- You must have an eye for detail
- You are disciplined at your craft, accountable and a team player. We are a fast-moving agency that grows our product footprint every day
- You love collaboration and working in an open environment
- Work with our Development and Design teams in the QA and testing of our award-winning solutions
- Work with technical leadership in the continual improvement of QA processes, tools and techniques
- Provide guidance and coaching to less experienced QA personnel
- Write user stories and test cases
- Create project test plans
- Write regression test scripts
- Run automated regression and load tests
- Visual QA to ensure implemented websites match design on all modern web browsers
- Manual functional testing to ensure correct functionality across all modern web browsers
- Proofreading website copy to find and correct spelling, grammar and typos
- Review of designs to ensure adherence to brand and style guidelines
- Collaborate in an Agile environment with fast paced iterations and frequent deployments
- Competitive salary ($50-58K per year depending on qualifications and experience)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Company lunch on Fridays and access to our delicious snacks
- Casual office environment - you won't see suits and ties here (unless we are feeling fancy)
- The opportunity to grow and help build our agency with our founders
Note: no recruiters or agencies please. Local Greater Vancouver (or willing to relocate) candidates only.