Digital Marketing Coordinator
We're looking for a new graduate to join our marketing department as a Digital Marketing Coordinator. Our team is growing, fast, and with that, we’re expanding our marketing team. Join our team of content creators, designers, and developers, as we work together to bring great results to our clients. Your job will be spent executing the marketing (Social, Content, Demand Gen) for Redstamp clients. We’re looking for someone who is creative, organized, and data-driven. As a smaller agency team, we’re a roll up your sleeves, problem-solving kind of group - if that sounds like the type of environment you’d thrive in, read on!
A typical day in the life of a Digital Marketing Coordinator at Redstamp looks like this:
- Creating and implementing brand, marketing, and campaign strategies designed to help clients find new ways to market their business and achieve their goals.
- Design, write, schedule, and monitor social media content across Redstamp’s various social media channels, such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Dribbbl, and Pinterest.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Creative, HR, and Dev teams to further Redstamp goals and roadmap.
- Monitor, research, and implement new creative formats, industry trends, and emerging social networks to further advance Redstamp’s social strategy.
- Creating content marketing across multiple media for internal and client projects including social media, blog posts, infographics, case studies, promotional presentations, videos, and tutorials.
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space.
- Leverage various analytics tools to inform content calendars and client engagements.
- Manage and update the company-customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Manage and update the company content management system (CMS).
- Work with teams to ideate and create content for all of our company's social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies.
- Executing on the plans to create content that drives folks down the funnel.
- Working with Hubspot’s CRM (Email marketing and marketing automation). You don't need to have had exposure in the past, but bonus points if you do. Hubspot is a large part of our roadmap and you will level your skills up here quickly no matter where they are now.
- Executing outreach campaigns finding influencers and journalists, and turning them into partners.
- Coordinating events, newsletters, monthly calendars, live video streaming, and other internal marketing efforts.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally, both internally and externally.
- You have 1.5 to 2 years of digital marketing experience.
- Have a passion for all things digital and a keen interest in social media and content marketing.
- A strong writer with impeccable grammar skills.
- Up-to-speed knowledge on all things marketing and growth. Podcasts, Slack channels, you name it—you will be aware and involved in the conversations.
- Ridiculously good organization skills—we have tons of different projects going and we need someone who can completely contain their creativity. You’ll also be formalizing your routines into processes that can be used by others as we grow, so it’s super important you’re good at documenting your work.
- Customer-facing experience is a plus, along with a passion for exceptional customer experience. While this role is not directly client-facing, there will be some client interaction, and this is one of our core values at Redstamp.
- Self-starter. Passionate about driving results. Ability to see opportunities, present a plan, and make it happen.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving and decision-making. Comfortable testing different ideas and doing simple analysis and recommendations.
- Work full time 37.5 hours a week.
Nice to haves:
- PPC and Google Adwords experience is a plus.
- Experience with Hubspot, WordPress, and Asana is a plus.
- A new graduate who graduated in 2020/2021 in business, media, communications, and/or a digital arts program. We're also open to considering grads from Fall 2019.
What’s in it for you:
- Weekly social activities that include remote team members.
- We’ll celebrate your birthday in a festive way.
- Casual work environment - you won't see suits and ties here (unless we are feeling fancy). We like to think our workplace vibe is friendly, chill, open, collaborative, and understanding.
- The opportunity to grow and help build our agency with our founders.
Our commitment to inclusion:
Redstamp welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, or status. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish and we welcome you!
Our team is diverse and geographically distributed across Canada and around the world. This role offers a flexible work environment; you can work from our Port Moody Office (we’re close to the Inlet Skytrain), work fully remotely, or a combination of both. This opportunity is only open to candidates within Canada at this time.
If all of this resonates with you, please apply online with your resume - we're looking for a strong resume to consider you for the next steps. We can’t wait to meet you!