Digital Marketing Coordinator Intern
We're looking for a new graduate to join our marketing department as a Digitial Marketing Coordinator Intern. Our team is growing, fast, and with that, we’re building out our marketing team. Join our team of content creators, designers, and developers, as we work together to bring great results to our clients. Your job will be spent executing the marketing (Social, Content, Demand Gen) for Redstamp clients. We’re looking for someone who is creative, organized, and data-driven. As a smaller agency team, we’re a roll up your sleeves, problem-solving kind of group - if that sounds like the type of environment you’d thrive in, read on!
A typical day in the life of a Digital Marketing Coordinator Intern at Redstamp looks like:
- Creating and implementing social media strategies designed to help clients find new ways to market their business
- Creating media content from video to online content marketing materials for internal and client projects including social media and blog posts, infographics, stories, promotional presentations, videos, and tutorials
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas, and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Create content for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Executing on the plans to create content that drives folks down the funnel
- Developing and creating Hubspot (Email marketing and marketing automation). You don't need to have had exposure in the past, but bonus points if you do. Hubspot is a large part of our roadmap and you will level your skills up here quickly no matter where they are now
- Executing outreach campaigns finding influencers and journalists, and turning them into partners
- Coordinating live events, newsletters, and other internal marketing efforts
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally, both internally and externally
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Have a passion for all things digital and a keen interest in social media and content marketing
- Customer-facing experience is a plus, along with a passion for exceptional customer experience. While this role is not directly client-facing, there will be some client interaction, and this is one of our core values at Redstamp
- A strong writer
- Up-to-speed knowledge on all things marketing and growth. Podcasts, Slack channels, you name it—you will be aware and involved in the conversations
- Ridiculously good organization skills—we have tons of different projects going and we need someone who can completely contain their creativity. You’ll also be formalizing your routines into processes that can be used by others as we grow, so it’s super important you’re good at documenting your work
- Self-starter. Passionate about driving results. Ability to see opportunities, present a plan, and make it happen
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving and decision making. Comfortable testing different ideas and doing simple analysis and recommendations
- A new graduate who graduated in 2020 in business, media, communications and or a digital arts program. We're also open to considering new grads from Fall 2019
- Work 30-40 hours a week
- PPC and Google Adwords experience is a plus
- Experience with Hubspot, WordPress, and Asana is a plus
Company Perks and Workplace Vibe:
- Weekly social activities that include remote team members
- We’ll celebrate your birthday in a festive way
- Casual work environment - you won't see suits and ties here (unless we are feeling fancy). We like to think our workplace vibe is friendly, chill, open, collaborative, and understanding
- The opportunity to grow and help build our agency with our founders
Our team is diverse and geographically distributed across Canada and around the world. This role offers a flexible work environment; you can work from our Port Moody Office (we’re close to the Inlet Skytrain), work fully remote, or a combination of both. This opportunity is only open to candidates located within the Greater Vancouver Area or those willing to relocate.
If all of this resonates with you, please apply by October 31, 2020.
Redstamp welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, or status. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish and we welcome you!
Must be willing to work from our Port Moody, BC office at least 3 days per week once COVID-19 limitations are removed. No recruiters or agencies please.
We can’t wait to meet you!