Digital Marketing Coordinator Internship
Our team is growing, fast, and with that, we’re building out our marketing team. Join our team of content creators, designers, and developers, as we work together to bring great results to our clients. Your job will be spent executing the marketing (Social, Content, Demand Gen) for Redstamp clients. We’re looking for someone who is creative, organized, and data-driven. As a smaller agency team, we’re a roll up your sleeves, problem-solving kind of group - if that sounds like the type of environment you’d thrive in, read on!
At its core, this job will be all about:
- Creating and implementing social media strategies designed to help clients find new ways to market their business.
- Creating media content from video to online content marketing materials for internal and client projects including social media and blog posts, infographics, stories, promotional presentations, videos, and tutorials.
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas, and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts.
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics.
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space.
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Create content for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies.
- Executing on the plans to create content that drives folks down the funnel.
- Developing and creating Hubspot (Email marketing and marketing automation). You don't need to have had exposure in the past, but bonus points if you do. Hubspot is a large part of our roadmap and you will level your skills up here quickly no matter where they are now.
- Executing outreach campaigns finding influencers and journalists, and turning them into partners.
- Coordinating live events, newsletters, and other internal marketing efforts.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally, both internally and externally.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Have a passion for all things digital and a keen interest in social media and content marketing.
- Customer-facing experience is a plus, along with a passion for exceptional customer experience. While this role is not directly client-facing, there will be some client interaction, and this is one of our core values at Redstamp.
- A strong writer.
- Up-to-speed knowledge on all things marketing and growth. Podcasts, Slack channels, you name it—you will be aware and involved in the conversations.
- Ridiculously good organization skills—we have tons of different projects going and we need someone who can completely contain their creativity. You’ll also be formalizing your routines into processes that can be used by others as we grow, so it’s super important you’re good at documenting your work!
- Self-starter. Passionate about driving results. Ability to see opportunities, present a plan, and make it happen.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving and decision making. Comfortable testing different ideas and doing simple analysis and recommendations.
- A new graduate who graduated in 2020 in business, media, communications and or a digital arts program. We're also open to considering new grads from Fall 2019.
- Work 30-40 hours a week.
- PPC and Google Adwords experience is a plus.
- Experience with Hubspot, WordPress, and Asana is a plus.
Our office is located in beautiful Port Moody, BC - just a short walk from the Evergreen Line and Coquitlam Centre. For this position, we are looking for local Greater Vancouver candidates only (or those willing to relocate).
- Paid Internship with a competitive salary
- Full remote
- Wednesday Trivia, and other culture events
- Work directly with our founders and leadership team to help build and grow Redstamp
Please apply with your resume and cover letter, outlining your experience and qualifications for this position.
Must be willing to work from our Port Moody, BC office at least 3 days per week once COVID-19 limitations are removed. No recruiters or agencies please.