We’re looking for an experienced Digital Producer to take on day-to-day management and operations of Redstamp’s projects. You are well-versed in digital marketing practices and not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get into the work. You’ve been in the trenches and have the ability to think strategically on your feet for Redstamp’s growing constellation of SaaS and technology clients.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help our clients achieve their goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a digital producer you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams, and know when to get your hands dirty with the work.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing design/creative requests and working with team leads to execute on medium and large scale projects
- Assist the team in ensuring assets are on-brand and aligned with the global business strategy
- Scope project requirements and prepare budgets
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects, content strategy, and other campaigns.
- Facilitate workshops with clients
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Communicate with clients as needed to discuss project status and roadblocks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Other duties as needed
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details
- Able to work within low-information settings, uncovering needs and wants that aren’t immediately obvious. Comfortable with rapid change.
- Familiarity with the SaaS market, and comfort working with rapid growth companies
- Proven experience leading brand and growth projects
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and take collaborative approach to problem solving
- Organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
- Experienced in working with a mix of contract and full time resources
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Sound knowledge of digital strategies and organizational systems
- Knowledge of traditional and agile project management methodologies
- 3 or more years of professional project management experience within a marketing department or creative agency
- 5 or more years of professional experience in marketing
- Degree or diploma in marketing, business administration, or project management. Equivalent professional experience considered.
Company Perks and Office Vibe:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible work environment, you get the flexibility to work from home and in our Port Moody Office (we’re close to a skytrain)
- Monthly team lunches
- We’ll celebrate your birthday in a festive way
- Access to our healthy and delicious snacks, drinks, coffee & teas
- Casual office environment - you won't see suits and ties here (unless we are feeling fancy)
- The opportunity to grow and help build our agency with our founders
- Our office vibe is friendly, chill, open, collaborative and understanding
On top of looking after our team with comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options, we love a Friday team lunch and have a constantly full snack cupboard. We proudly rep a casual office environment - you won't see suits and ties here (unless we are feeling fancy). But most of all, you're joining a growing team where the sky is the limit, and have the opportunity to help build our agency with our founders and expert team.
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, please apply through our online application form.
No recruiters, agencies, phone calls or unannounced visits, please. Local Greater Vancouver (or willing to relocate) candidates preferred. Our office is located in Port Moody, BC.