Intermediate Front-End Developer
We're all about bringing a great product to our clients as well as developing our own in-house tools that are full of great technologies and innovation.
We work in a variety of languages, so we're looking for someone with some experience in:
We also work in some great platforms so it's a bonus if you have knowledge/experience in:
- Email Templates
You love the challenge of writing efficient, scalable code and have a solid understanding of building Wordpress themes. Your passion is all things front-end, it’s where you have experience leading a team and it’s where you want to continue to grow. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Redstamp is an award-winning digital agency, and the brains behind some notable new SaaS ventures. We’re fast moving and our product footprint is growing every day as we help other SaaS and technology startups to rapidly grow their businesses. We’re looking for people like you to help build and grow our agency from the ground up.
- You love the challenge of writing efficient, scalable code
- You have an understanding of building Wordpress themes.
- You love all things front-end, it's your passion, and it's where you want to grow.
- You are disciplined at your craft, accountable and a team player. We are a fast-moving agency that grows our product footprint every day
- You love collaboration and working in an open environment
- Work with our CTO and design team to create award-winning solutions for our clients
- Work with the latest front end technology including responsive, retina images & pixel density and CSS3 so we can deliver a quality interactive experience
- Collaborate in an Agile environment to quickly iterate and prototype digital products
- Competitive salary ($55-$70k per year depending on qualifications and experience)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Company lunch on Fridays and access to our delicious snacks
- Casual office environment - you won't see suits and ties here (unless we are feeling fancy)
- The opportunity to grow and help build our agency with our founders
Note: no recruiters or agencies please. Local Greater Vancouver (or willing to relocate) candidates only.