Join our team as a Full-Time Producer and help leading innovators tell their stories. If that sounds like a challenge you’re up for, we want to hear your story. And not the one from your resume.
Resumes tell us what you’ve done, but they don’t tell us why. Why do you love what you do? Why might Redstamp provide you with what’s been missing from your past jobs? Forget the cover letter and send us a response to our questions.
Redstamp is a growth agency composed of entrepreneurs, tech geeks, innovators and creatives - most of us are a little bit of each - specializing in brand, go-to-market strategy, product design and customer acquisition for high-growth technology companies. Read more about us below.
A typical day in the life of a Producer:
- Be proactive and effective in acting as the main point of contact between our internal teams and our clients.
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams to define the scope, gather requirements, plan activities, outline dependencies, perform resourcing and scheduling, and track budgets through a project’s life cycle.
- Maintain progress on all projects by regularly communicating with your team to ensure objectives are met and Redstamp service and quality levels are achieved.
- Report on the status of the projects in your portfolio to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build a high-level understanding of our project portfolio, and provide mentorship to other team members.
Who are we looking for?
- You have the ability to lead and manage high-priority client projects and internal initiatives.
- You’re an expert at scoping project requirements, allocating resources, and preparing budgets.
- You can accurately predict and schedule resourcing requirements based on the unique needs of each project.
- You’re skillful in developing supporting documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
- You’re a wizard at highlighting and assessing potential risks or malfunctions.
- You have 4+ years of experience managing interactive projects.
- 3+ years of experience working at a digital agency.
- You have a strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- You have familiarity with web technologies and programming languages.
- You have hands-on experience with agency-focused project management software, such as Asana and Harvest.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
Nice to haves:
- Proven track record of implementing process change to provide continual improvement
- You are well-versed in CMS and marketing platforms, including: Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress, Craft, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components
- You have experience working with SaaS or Silicon Valley clients
Working for Redstamp, you’ll find value in:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive medical and dental benefits plan
- Receive coaching and support from a manager that is invested in your future
- Opportunities to work on global tech brands and products
- Financial support for advanced training, personal development, and career development
- A flexible working environment (we did remote before it was cool)
Our Commitment to Inclusion:
We know that there are great candidates out there that don’t meet every single requirement we’ve listed above, and research shows that marginalized groups tend to apply for jobs only when they meet the criteria exactly. If this role sounds like it was made for you, please apply. Redstamp welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, or status. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish and we welcome you!
Our team is diverse and geographically distributed across Canada and around the world. This role offers a flexible work environment; you can work from our Port Moody Office (we’re close to the Inlet Skytrain), work fully remote, or a combination of both. This opportunity is only open to candidates within Canada at this time.
If all of this resonates with you, please apply by February 28, 2021. We can’t wait to meet you!