Join our team as a Senior Copywriter and help us build our roster of amazing clients while servicing their needs resourcefully and tenaciously. You will work closely with the marketing and creative departments to support these needs for our clients. If that sounds like a challenge you’re up for, we want to hear your story.
And not the one from your resume. Resumes tell us what you’ve done, but they don’t tell us why. Why do you love what you do? Why might Redstamp provide you with what’s been missing from your past jobs? Forget the cover letter and send us a response to our questions.
Redstamp is a growth agency composed of entrepreneurs, tech geeks, innovators and creatives - most of us are a little bit of each - specializing in brand, go-to-market strategy, product design and customer acquisition for high-growth technology companies. Read more about us below.
As a Senior Copywriter you will:
- Write copy across a broad range of projects, brands, and positionings including but not limited to: campaign copy focused on conversions (advertisements, sales, and marketing content). Long-form content copy (blogs, case studies, newsletters, etc.), social media and community content writing. Website/UX and technical copywriting and internal business documentation.
- Serve as writing SME within the department, collaborating with various teams to recommend and implement best practices
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions, internal meetings and briefs to assist in the development of the brand for the client & Redstamp.
- Use your understanding of the needs of the client & Redstamp to manipulate data into knowledge that’s worthy of sharing with the targeted audience.
- Understand channel and platform best practices while maintaining consistency of tone, spelling, formatting, etc.
- Maintain high standards of quality control across all content for both the clients & Redstamp, ensuring that 0% of client revisions are based on grammar and formatting.
- Deliver edited and approved copies from the marketing and creative departments, including grammar, spelling, clarity, and other small but important details.
- Be the gatekeeper and final approver for all copy created by Redstamp to clients, internal and external communications.
- Work closely with the creative and marketing department to understand the voice of the client and ensure brand tone and brand voice is clearly communicated and understood.
- Work with creative and marketing teams to develop strategic solutions for clients and internal initiatives.
- Ensure all created content adheres to clients’ brand & style guides, optimizing copy for SEO and keyword strategies.
- Be comfortable working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
The must-have shortlist:
- 3+ years of industry experience either from an agency or an in-house marketing department.
- 3+ years of Demand Generation Experience for SaaS business and/or tech industry.
- Experience creating advertising, sales and marketing content.
- Obsessed with format and grammar.
- Ability to shift priorities, handle multiple projects, work well in cross-functional teams, time multitask all while delivering exceptional results.
- You’re extremely organized, detail-oriented and proactive.
- You understand the importance of brand tone and brand voice.
- You’re someone who enjoys working autonomously and independently with deadlines.
- Process-driven mindset that knows when to consider tools for improvement.
- You are very comfortable with editing, following proper grammar syntax and reviewing work.
- You are not scared of deadlines, because time management is one of your strengths.
- You are a gifted writer and natural storyteller that can communicate a clear point-of-view.
- Your portfolio is equipped with long and short-form content that you have edited or written.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor of English or equivalent experience
- Experienced in Technical writing as a Copywriter or SEO/SEM Specialist.
- AB Marketing experience and PPC/Ad experience.
- Experienced in Miro, Pitch, Asana, Hubspot and/or Google Suite.
- Social media experience.
Your personality and your philosophy :
- You are resilient and adaptable, and know what it takes to both keep up with and get ahead of the ever-changing technological landscape.
- You’re motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in your process, and in your personal growth.
- You have strong, informed opinions, but you abandon ego in favour of the best ideas, and know that they can come from anywhere.
- Above all else, your superpower is listening with empathy.
Compensation: $57,879.20 - $86,818.80
Why Work at Redstamp:
We exist to leave things better than we found them, to relentlessly challenge ourselves and strive for new ways to enhance our team, our customers and our community. That’s why we’re breaking the digital agency mold. Through research and healthy introspection, we double-down on what’s right. We create an environment where people are excited to be a part of every day andone where they can reach their highest potential so that Redstampembodies a brand that attracts the best and brightest.
That takes knowing our people and creating a space where their individuality and value matters - one that is inclusive, kind, and invested in you. Not just while you are at work but in your life, your growth and your overall success as a human being.
Working for Redstamp, you’ll find value in:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive medical and dental benefits plan
- FREE Unlimited access to Telus Babylon Health featuring mental health consulting support and virtual doctor appointments
- Receive coaching and support from a manager that is invested in your future
- Opportunities to work on global tech brands and products
- Financial support for advanced training, personal development, and career development
- A flexible working environment (we did remote before it was cool)
Our Commitment to Inclusion:
We know that there are great candidates out there that don’t meet every single requirement we’ve listed above, and research shows that marginalized groups tend to apply for jobs only when they meet the criteria exactly. If this role sounds like it was made for you, please apply. Redstamp welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, or status. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish and we welcome you!
Our team is diverse and geographically distributed across Canada and around the world. This role offers a flexible work environment; you can work from our Port Moody Office (we’re close to the Inlet Skytrain), work fully remotely, or a combination of both. This opportunity is only open to candidates within Canada at this time.
If all of this resonates with you, please apply. We can’t wait to meet you!