Senior Project Manager
Ready to work with some of the most innovative SaaS companies in the world? Do you take pride in where you work, and the work your team is putting out? Then we want you to be our new Senior Project Manager.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing high priority client projects and internal initiatives, and motivating & encouraging the PM team to deliver exceptional project outcomes for our clients. You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about helping to grow Redstamp.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You’ll build a high-level understanding of the project portfolio across the team, provide mentorship to other team members, and team leadership. You’ll also help review project documentation and estimates, to ensure we’re providing top tier service to our clients. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Have high-level insight into project portfolio across the team
Manage high priority client projects and internal initiatives
Mentor intermediate and associate PMs on the team and help level them up
Review project documentation for client projects
Motivate & encourage the PM team to deliver exceptional project outcomes
Be entrepreneurial and passionate about growing the agency
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- 5+ years of experience managing interactive projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree not required, but beneficial
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience leading and mentoring other project managers
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Competent knowledge of web technologies and programming languages (You do not need to know how to code, only need to know how to discuss things competently with clients), CMS and Marketing Platforms: Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, Craft, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components
- Hands-on experience with agency-focused project management software, like Asana and Harvest
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
Bonus points if:
- You see problems as a challenge and are proud to implement process to provide continuous improvement
- You enjoy hosting or participating in community events and love the startup community in Vancouver
- You have experience working with SaaS or Silicon Valley clients
- You aren't a sore loser when you get beat during our company Mario Kart tournaments
Company Perks and Office Vibe:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible work environment, you get the flexibility to work from home and in our Port Moody Office (we’re close to a skytrain)
- Monthly team lunches
- We’ll celebrate your birthday in a festive way
- Access to our healthy and delicious snacks, drinks, coffee & teas
- Casual office environment - you won't see suits and ties here (unless we are feeling fancy)
- The opportunity to grow and help build our agency with our founders
- Our office vibe is friendly, chill, open, collaborative and understanding
On top of looking after our team with comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options, we love a Friday team lunch and have a constantly full snack cupboard. We proudly rep a casual office environment - you won't see suits and ties here (unless we are feeling fancy). But most of all, you're joining a growing team where the sky is the limit, and have the opportunity to help build our agency with our founders and expert team.
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, please apply through our online application form.
No recruiters, agencies, phone calls or unannounced visits, please. Local Greater Vancouver (or willing to relocate) candidates only. Our office is located in Port Moody, BC.